Basic Concealed Weapons Training
4 Full Hours Of Instruction
This class exceeds Florida Training Requirements For a Concealed Weapons
- Firearms Safety and Storage Issues
- Legal Issues, FL. Statutes 790, 776.
- Elements of Justification for the Use of Force
- Successfully interacting with Responding Law Enforcement,
Handling the Investigation (The "Legal Aftermath")
- Situational awareness, and Conflict Avoidance.
- Basic Level Firearms Handling, Nomenclature, Ammunition Selection,
Loading and Unloading, and Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting
- Live Ammunition Range Firing
There are no prerequisites or required equipment for this class. A firearm
and ammunition is supplied. While this is not primarily a shooting class,
the student may elect to use their own firearm.
Class size limited to 15 students
The above class is conducted at and scheduled through "The
Gun Shop, Inc" & Gun Range. in Leesburg, Fl. For information
on available class dates or to register for the class, stop
in or call The Gun Shop. 1310 SR 44, Leesburg, Fl. 34748. 352-787-4570
Copyright 2008-2010 Lance Biddle